Latest Team Rankings
Free Text Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
February 4, 2012Team Notes
- Wisconsin saw its 6-game winning streak snapped and fell to 18-6 on the season, 7-4 in Big Ten play.
- The Badgers are now 163-15 (.916) at home under Bo Ryan, including a mark of 81-9 (.900) against Big Ten opponents.
- UW has lost four games in a single season for the first time in Bo Ryan's 11 years at the helm.
- Wisconsin is 26-10 (.722) against ranked opponents at the Kohl Center under Ryan, the fourth-best mark in the nation since 2001-02.
- Ryan's teams have gone 5-2 at home against teams ranked in the top five of the Associated Press poll.
- Wisconsin lost to Ohio State at home for the first time since Jan. 13, 2000, snapping a 9-game home court win streak against OSU.
- UW has gone 13-8 against the Buckeyes under Ryan.
- The Badgers held the Buckeyes to a season-low 58 points, nearly 20 points below their season average of 77.3 per game.
- Fourteen opponents have been held to their lowest scoring output of the season against Wisconsin.
- Ohio State forced an average of 17.9 turnovers per game entering Saturday, but the Badgers turned it over just 10 times.
- Ryan Evans scored a team-high 14 points on 7-for-14 shooting from the field and added five rebounds.
- Jordan Taylor finished with 12 points and six assists, along with a pair of steals.
- Taylor's streak of 159 consecutive minutes without committing a turnover was snapped with 12:43 to go in the game.
- Taylor has 27 assists against five turnovers in his seven career games against Ohio State.
- Mike Bruesewitz posted his first career double-double Saturday, scoring 11 points and grabbing a career-high 11 rebounds. He also added two blocks and a steal.
- Jared Berggren reached double figures for the 12th time this season with 10 points. He also had a pair of blocks, increasing his total to a conference-best 21 during Big Ten play.
Matta postgame audio, 2-4-12
Ryan postgame audio, 2-4-12
Taylor, Berggren, Bruesewitz postgame audio
Mississippi State NEWS