December 5, 2007
Camden County DE on the rise
6'5", W = 252 lbs, 40 = 4.83, Bench = 350, squat = unknown
2. What schools are recruiting right now? Any offers? Anyone else close to offering you think? Also, what position are they recruiting you possibly for? Defensive line, Tight end?
Offers = Vandy, Marshall, UAB, MTSU, Western KY, GA Southern, Toledo. Recruited by: So. Miss, Purdue, UGA, Indiana, Youngstown, Louisville. / Mostly recruited as D-End.
3. Have you visited any schools [or do you plan to]? And if you have, how were those visits? Did you get to meet coaches at those schools and all?
Unofficial visits to Vandy, UAB and MTSU
Plan on official visits to at least: Vandy, Marshall, So. Miss
4. What are you looking for out of a program basically? Like what's the things you're looking for a school/program to have when making your choice?
Education programs, contributing to the football team.
5. Do you know what you're stats are on the year?
Leading D-line in tackles and assists (27 solo / 19 assists) and ranked 4th on team tackles.
6. What would you say are your strengths? I mean, if you had to describe how you played, how would you put it?
Physical, excellent hands. Very good penetrator, relentless pursuit.
Very versatile; I have started at every position on the offensive and defensive lines.
7. What things do you think you might need to work in your game once you get to college?
Strength and weight gain.
8. What's your thoughts on your senior year so far? Camden County's got a proud tradition I know [former Wildcat Darlron Spead's even brought up CC's program to the local media before haha]. You guys just looking to continue that and get that ring? What do you know about Lowndes?
My main focus is on winning a state championship. Lowndes can't be underestimated, they will be a tough team. We must be on our A game to win.
1. How did those unofficial visits go? Did you have thoughts on your time at Vanderbilt, UAB and MTSU?
I was very impressed with Vandy and honestly I have a very high interest in Vandy especially since they have offered me a full scholarship. I also enjoyed visiting the other two as well.
2. Do you have any type of time table as to when you plan to make a decision?
I will make my decision at the end of January, after visiting the other schools.
Note: I am actually our team's Strong Side DE.
...More... To continue reading this article you must be a member. Sign Up Now for a FREE Trial